Monday, January 25, 2010

Free @ Walgreen's: Pert Plus for Men, Sure for Men

 Free Pert Plus for Men, Free Sure for Men this week at Walgreen's.


Sure for Men Deodorant, reg. price = varies by store
- "Sure Deodorant 2/$3 limit 4" in-ad Walgreen's coupon, (page 10 of the weekly sales flyer)
- $1.50/1 Sure for Men manufacturer's coupon, 1/24 Smart Source insert
Final Price = Free

There were also $1/1 Sure Deodorant coupons in the same insert.  Using these, it would be $.50 each.  Very good deal.

Pert Plus for Men, on sale 2/$5 (buy 2)
- 2 $1.50 Pert Plus for Men manufacturer's coupon from 1/24 Smart Source insert
Pay $3
Receive $3 Register Rewards
Final price = Free

There were also $1/1 any Pert Plus making them $.50 each.  Excellent Deal.

I really like Pert Plus for my kids when they go swimming.  It makes the after-swim shower very fast.  I also need to keep plenty of the Pert Plus for Men on hand at my house, not just for my husband, but for my 8yo son.  It's a 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash and after the first time I got some of this for free, he told me he no longer wanted to use the "kid stuff" for body wash because, "I'm not a little kid anymore."  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Have your own info to add to this? Leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails