Monday, January 4, 2010

Kellogg's Special K: $.25 - $1 @ Walgreen's


8 Boxes of Special K for $5

Running errands with my daughters yesterday and hit Walgreen's twice for the Kellogg's Register Rewards deal.  The sale this week is:  Selected Kellogg's cereals and Nutri Grain bars are 2/$5.  By any two (mix and match however you want) and receive $2 Register Rewards. I had a few coupons for Special K, including the "buy one get one free" that I wrote about here.  Here's what I got at two different stores.

Store one:
2 boxes Special K (either Red Berry or Vanilla Almond)
Used $1/2 Special K manufacturer's coupon (MQ)
Total:  $4
Received $2 Register Rewards

Transaction #2
Repeat Transaction #1
Total:  $1/box x 4

Store #2
Transaction #1
Special K Vanilla Almond
Special K Original
Used "Buy any Special K, get Original Special K free" MQ that I posted about here
Total:  $2.50
Received $2 Register Rewards

Transaction #2
Repeat Transaction #1
Total:  $.25/box x 4

Out of pocket I spent $13 for 8 boxes of Special K and I got back $8 Register Rewards so the first four boxes ended up being $1/box and the last four boxes were $.25/box. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this post? Have your own info to add to this? Leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails